Sagitta Insurance Software Review
Sagitta Insurance Software Review? When it comes to managing big insurance agencies, the process can be cumbersome. But what if there is software that can make managing your large insurance agency platform effortless? That is what Sagitta insurance software does without glitches.
Sagitta insurance software is a Vertafore insurance agency management platform built for larger agencies that have outgrown smaller platforms. Sagitta’s unique design and functionality solve the problems specific to larger insurance firms. If you have many clients, this software will help you manage with little to no effort.
Sagitta is an AI-powered insurance software that helps insurance companies and their clients to manage the various aspects of insurance. In this Sagitta insurance software review, I will explain everything you need to know about the software and how you can use it effectively to manage your insurance platform.
What Is Sagitta Insurance Software? (Sagitta Insurance Software Review)
Sagitta Insurance Software is an innovative and user-friendly Vertafore SaaS software for the insurance industry. It has been designed to automate the process of managing policies, claims, and renewals. to enable you to focus on growing your business.
It is a solution that offers the ability to automate the renewal process, manage policies, perform claims and create marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
Sagitta Insurance Software has been designed to automate repetitive tasks so that you can focus on what matters – providing superior customer service and building a better relationship with your clients.
Your business is unique and so are the challenges you face. You need an enterprise-class agency management system that will work for your insurance business no matter what stage it is at. whether you are growing through acquisitions or organically, you need something better than local independent agencies.
Sagitta has been providing insurance solutions for many years with a focus on meeting enterprise needs. Sagitta insurance software offers support for complex and specialty business lines. With it, you can make your agency work the best way.
RELATED: Best Professional Indemnity Insurance For Software Developers
Sagitta Insurance Software Features (Sagitta Insurance Software Review)
Sagitta Insurance Software is a web-based software that enables insurance companies to manage their data, process claims, and manage customer interactions.
Sagitta is a revolutionary insurance software that has been developed to help the insurance industry. It provides a suite of solutions for enterprise insurance companies. Sagitta Insurance Software Features Include:
- Contact management: Sagitta Insurance Software is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to serve customers better. the software lets you manage your contacts effectively and effortlessly.
- Policy management: This software helps you to manage your policy effectively
- Commission management: You can manage commission effectively with this software by allowing you to make earning commission easier.
- Document management: With this software, you can manage all documents easily and in one place.
- Quote management: Send quotes easily to your clients based on the policy they choose.
- Claims management: The software has been designed to provide a quick and easy way to manage claims. It allows the user to upload their claim documents and then attach them with the appropriate file type. The user can also send reminders, emails, and notifications to their customers in order to keep them updated on the process.
- Property and casualty
- Insurance rating
- Life and health
The following are the other features offered by Sagitta insurance software:
1. Proposal Builder
Sagitta insurance software let you create winning proposals with a few clicks. When it comes to building proposals which is the most important document required for a life insurance contract between your insurance company and the insured, Sagitta insurance software lets you do it effortlessly.
With Sagitta insurance software, you can easily deliver a well polished proposal customized with your agency’s branding, save time spent on data management, reduce errors, increase efficiency, work smarter with pre-designed templates and more.
This software helps you to put your best proposal forward by helping you to:
- Build your brand with little effort
- Create professional client-facing documents
- Improve your customer service
- Retain more customers than you can ever imagine
- Focus on making your customers happy
The Sagitta insurance software proposal builder helps you speak directly to your customer needs. The proposal builder also offers:
- Brand styles: You can use brand styles based on your location, line of business and divisions. You can also use the colors, fonts and table formatting that resonate with your brand while also applying your agency logo and information to the proposal.
- Configurable sections: You can configure your block of content to suit your brand for consistent proposals. With this, you can deliver your proposals in the document type you want including PDF, Word, Excel, text and images.
- Proposal templates: You can save time by creating pre-designed templates and consistent formatting that aligned with your business.
As an insurance agency, why don’t you create a digital experience that will make your client stick to your service all the time? Sagitta insurance software InsurLink lets you create a digital experience for your clients on all devices including mobile and desktop.
You can provide self-service options for your clients so that:
- They can have access to your insurance business 24/7 even without your input
- There is real time data synchronization
- Have secured documents branded for your agency
The InsurLink feature lets you provide policy information, documents and endorsement to clients in real-time. It also allows customers to easily access your platform 24/7 so that your business can continue to grow even when you are not online to attend to clients.
It also lets you communicate with your clients directly with unique on-brand messaging while also helping you share files securely and record customer communications immediately.
InsurLink feature helps you become an agency popular for customer service because it allows you to connect with your customers all the time wherever they are. With Sagitta insurance software, you can work with clients and not their data.
3. Commercial Submissions
Sagitta insurance software’s commercial submissions feature allows you to provide a game-changing experience for commercial quotes to your clients. With this modern commercial quoting feature, you are sure to:
- Create automatic and simplified commercial quotes
- Deliver more value
- Collaborate easily with clients
- Close business faster
- Connect with clients easily
- Provide intuitive user experience to your clients
- Provide commercial quoting at business speed
- Cut off manual, repetitive data entry
With this feature, you can create, collaborate and compare to choose the right quote.
4. Core Customization Capabilities
The company provides a smart platform that helps you customize your insurance policies. This software offers an array of features that help your customers make decisions about their insurance policies and also help them understand what they are paying for.
This software is built for personalization including:
- User-defined fields and files
- Grid display
- Navigation menu personalization
- Quick entry fields
5. Data Security
Sagitta insurance software offers data security to secure your clients’ data. With this software, you can:
- Restrict or grant access to sensitive information
- Configure the option for deleting, viewing and modifying data
- Have a holistic view of all security-related activities
- Track events, login activities and change to data
6. Advanced Accounting
Accounting does not have to be difficult. With Sagitta insurance software’s advanced accounting feature, accounting does not have to be giving you and your clients headaches. It allows for:
- Complete interdivisional posting
- Agency bill installment invoicing
- Detailed payable process
- Automated direct bill reconciliation
7. Marketing Automation
This feature is designed to help agencies create automated campaigns that will target specific customers or groups of customers at once. It also allows agencies to update their marketing campaigns quickly in order to stay up-to-date with customer needs and trends
8. Customer Journey Management
This feature allows customer service agents to view each step in the journey of a specific customer, including recent interactions and history.
9. Intuitive User Interface
The Sagitta Insurance Software is a user-friendly software that has an intuitive interface. It is designed to be easy to use and navigate.
The software is designed in such a way that it is easy for the user to understand and interact with it. The interface is simple and well-organized, which makes it easy for the users to find the information they are looking for.
Sagitta Insurance Software Integrations (Sagitta Insurance Software Review)
Sagitta Insurance Software Integrations are essential for any business to grow. Sagitta Insurance Software Integrations are the backbone of your insurance agency.
Sagitta Insurance Software Integrations provide a seamless experience for customers, and they make it easy to use the software.
Sagitta Insurance Software Integrations are what every business needs in order to succeed in today’s competitive market. It integrates with the following excellently:
- WorkSmart: WorkSmart is a content management tool specifically designed for insurance.
- InsurLink: This integration lets you provide your clients with 24/7 access to insurance information so that they can make an informed decision about their coverage.
- Proposal Builder: Lets you easily create business-winning proposals
- Commercial Submissions: With commercial submissions, you get a game-changing experience when it comes to commercial quotes.
- PL Rating: Allows you to close more business easily in real-time.
- RiskMatch for agencies and brokers: RiskMatch offers you actionable insights from insurance’s most wide-ranging data platform.
What Type Of Training Does Sagitta Provide?
Sagitta provides you and your staff training via live online, videos, documents and webinars. With Sagitta, your learning curve is simple and easy to grab. All your staff will be duly trained and you are sure to start using the software in a very short period.
Sagitta provides 24/7 online support so that if you have any questions, you can easily ask and get an answer right away.
Sagitta Insurance Software Pricing
Unfortunately, you cannot find Sagitta insurance software pricing anywhere unless you contact Vertafore.com for pricing. But you will not have to pay any setup fee. The software offers no free trial and no freemium version.
Sagitta Insurance Software Pros And Cons
|Great insurance agency management software||No free trial|
|Intuitive interface||No free version|
|Policy management||Price only available on request|
|Simple and robust|
|Property and causality|
|Life and Health|
RELATED: 12 Best Insurance Call Center Software
Sagitta Insurance Software Alternatives
Sagitta Insurance Software is an insurance software that has been in the market for quite a while. If you are looking for Sagitta Insurance software alternatives, there are a few of them.
1. Insure Hive
Insure Hive is software licensed to operate in twenty-two states including GA, TX, KS, CO, WA, AZ, OR, VA, NV, NC, MO, TN, SC, IA, IN, WI, KY, OH, PA, MI, IL and FL. This software is free to appointed producers.
With Insure Hive platform, it is easy to quote and bind the new business. This software ensures you can write proposals quickly, commissions are paid quickly and allow you to retain all expirations.
AMS360 is software that helps insurance companies to manage their business. It has a platform that offers all the necessary tools for a medium-sized insurance company to have an efficient and smooth running business.
The software features:
- Insurance-style accounting
- Comprehensive policy information
- TransactNOW to connect with carriers
- Renewal and retention support
- Large library of APIs to connect with several applications
- Increased productivity alongside improved navigation
AMS360 also offers you tools such as:
- Document management
- Proposal and letter builder
- Policy renewal and retention support
- Lead retention and management
- Errors and omissions prevention support
- Carrier communication support
- Billing, accounting and reporting
- Your agency performance view
The AMS360 pricing is based on annual commission revenue. If your annual commission is less than $300,000, you will be billed $600 per month. If the annual commission is between $300,000 and $1,000,000 per annual, you are billed between $600 and $2,000 per month.
The annual commission of between $1,000,000 and $2,000,000 will see you pay $2,000 to $3,000 per month. Annual commission of $2,000,000 to $3,000,000 will see you pay $3,000 to $4,500 per month
QQCatalyst is another great insurance software that allows insurance agencies to scale their business and automate things effortlessly. It is popular software that is easy to use and gets the job done for you. With this software, you are sure of:
- Sales and lead management
- Client and policy management
- Email marketing management
QQCatalyst helps you build your platform in the cloud and secure all your data. You do not need to pay a setup fee and you have a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the platform.
QQCatalyst costs $129 per user per month.
4. Applied Epic
Applied Epic is a software company that provides insurance technology to the insurance industry. It has been in operation for many years. Applied Epic is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin.
Applied Epic provides software is the most widely used insurance software. Applied Epic’s products are used by organizations of all sizes including small brokerages to large multinational companies.
Applied Epic offers:
- Clients contacts and database services
- Claims management options
- Policy review and management tools
- Document management tools
Applied Epic allows you to create reports, onboard your team and manage all your leads in just one place. Though setting up this platform can take some time, the effort will be well worth it in the end. You can start small and grow with this software platform.
Applied Epic provides you with a free trial once you speak with one of its sales representatives. After the free trial, you will have to pay $49 per month per user.
Sagitta Login (Sagitta Insurance Software Review)
Once you speak with Vertafore to get access to Sagitta insurance software, you will be given an access code and when you visit the login link, you will have to input the access code and the platform will be opened for your use.
Sagitta Insurance Software Review FAQs
What Kinds Of Users And Organization Types Does Sagitta Work With?
Sagitta is a cloud-based insurance solution that is flexible and scalable, which means that you can use the same software to support your large enterprise needs as well as your smaller, specialty lines of business. It is good for enterprises, small businesses, freelance, government, nonprofit and mid-size businesses.
Sagitta provides the flexibility you need to work the way you want to, with the features and capabilities that you need to make the most of your agency.
What Languages Does Sagitta Support In Their Product?
Sagitta only supports the English language but this may change in the future based on the company that developed the software.
Conclusion On Sagitta Insurance Software Review
At the end of the day, Sagitta Insurance Software is a great product. It has a lot of features and it is quite great for any insurance agency that wants to scale its business, automate things and make serving customers effortless.
So, if you are looking for insurance software That brings everything from client management to policy management, proposals and more, then Sagitta Insurance Software will make a great choice.